Tuesday, September 20, 2011

33 Weeks 4 Days! (09/20/11)

As of last Friday, the 16th, I turned 33 weeks along. As you can see the baby is about the size of a honeydew. Mmmm, honeydew! Baby is about 17.2 - 18.7" long and weighs 4.2 - 5.8 lbs. Yikes!

How far along? 33 weeks 4 days

How I'm feeling? Pretty good other than I'm getting quite uncomfortable. I tired pretty easily also.

Weight? So far I stand at a 25 lb. weight gain. My OBGYN told me I'm allowed to gain 40 lbs. total during my pregnancy but I can't allow myself to do that. My goal was to gain only 30 lbs. but we'll see how that goes.

How I'm changing? I'm very moody and cry easily. I've lost times how many times I've cried in the past week. It's all over stupid silly stuff non-the-less. My hair gets greasy, my skin is actually better pregnant than not pregnant, I'm geting stretch marks (hello new road map ass, thighs and hips!) and I'm geting cellulite on my thighs. Ew!

What I miss? I'd give anything for a malibu bay breeze or a glass of wine. I miss my normal energy level too. *Sighs*

Cravings? Right now I crave salads and fruits. Yum! I actually think I'm going to have a nice big juicy granny smith apple after I finish typing this out!

Food Aversions? Meat on the bone.

Highlights this week? I got my first unemployment check yesterday. Woohoo! I also packed my diaper bag, DH's diaper bag and the baby's bath caddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment