Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stressed Out... (09/13/11)

My apologies for the lack of updates. I've been pretty busy lately. A few posts back I posted that I'll be losing my job at the end of August. Obviously that time has come and to be honest, this blog has been at the bottom of my priorities (as it should be). I'm trying to get my unemployment/disability pay in order, trying to get the house ready for Sophia's arrival, and not to mention we have family from Florida who are here to visit for 2 weeks.


Picture courtesy of Google images.

I'm actually debating on letting this blog go. I'll leave it published but I just don't know if I have the time to keep updating it or not. I'm 32 weeks pregnant and things are getting hectic around here. I'd imagine it will be this way until I give birth and it'll intensify by atleast 10 once baby girl is here.

I just wanted to do a quick update and let you all know I'm still alive. Anyway, I gotta run. I have to make a few more phone calls for my unemployment/disability pay then hopefully I wont have to deal with that again until September 29th!

No comments:

Post a Comment