Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Registry fun! (06/22/11)

Ahhh! I love registering...it's become an addiction and all I think about. I woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking about travel systems. Crazy, huh? Is it sad that I'm almost done with our registry? I registered at Babies R Us and Target but mostly Babies R Us. Our local Target has crap for babies and it always looks empty so there's not much to register for over there. All I have to register for now is a nursery set, a crib matress, bedding, a travel system and a convertible car seat. Is that bouncer to the left not the cutest thing you've ever seen?! It seems pretty comfortable, it plays music and vibrates and has a toy bar. My favorite is the giraffe print and little giraffe ears where Sophia's head will go. We also registered for the matching swing.

DH and I have some work to do before we can get started on the baby's space/nursery. We've like to get our carpets ripped up and put pergo floors down and get a nice area rug. I want to re-do the closet organization in there before we actually start registering/purchasing stuff for the nursery. DH and I are having a hard time agreeing on the furniture and bedding. DH hates pink and would love to get her everything in blue. God bless his heart. Does he not know his wife's favorite color is pink?

DH felt babygirl move for the first time last night. She doesn't move much throughout the day but of course as I settle down for the night in bed she's in there moving around like an acrobat. I told DH she was moving and he rolled over and put his hand on my belly so lightning fast it was funny. Seeing his face light up was amazing. He's so in love and she has him wrapped right around her little itty bitty fingers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment