Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stressed - [VENT] (06/30/11)

The stress my job is giving me right now is unbelieveable and I'm sure it's not good for the baby. I work with 2 very irresponsible girls, both young and still in their party age. One shows up late daily and attends online college at work. The other just doesn't give a damn and does absolutely nothing. My boss refuses to say or do anything about it because he walks around with his tail between his legs. I'm the only one that works around here doing my job and training for my promotion as well as pick up the other 2 girls slack because they're not getting much done. Mind you, I'm 21w6d pregnant. I'm grumpy, exhausted, have a horrible backache, achey all over, uncomfortable, crampy and irritated. I'm not sure I can handle much more before things get ugly. I'm so afraid I'll blow up on one of the girls or my boss and I really don't want to do that. I want to be civil with the girls and not get on my boss' bad side. I hope and pray that I keep my mouth shut because since becoming pregnant I tend to speak my mind and not hold back.

Twelve more weeks. That's the count down until my building closes down for good and I'll get laid off. I must admit that I'm excited. At first I was scared because I found out I was pregnant and due a couple of months after the time my building was closing. But it actually works out perfectly! I get laid off in September, assuming I'm staying until they close. Once I get laid off I'll attempt collecting unemployment until January and look for another job if we can't swing me being a stay at home Mom.

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday. I took my new weekly bump picture and even typed out a 22 week post. What is wrong with me? I guess I really need that 3-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment