Friday, May 20, 2011

16 Weeks! (05/20/11)

As of today I'm 16 weeks. Seems like just yesterday I tested positive and we told our families! It's all going by so fast. As you can see the baby is roughly the size of an avacado. The baby is about 4.6" tall and weighs 3.5 oz. I must admit that I was really looking forward to coming out of the first trimester because I was so sick. Well, today I'm 16 weeks and I threw up my mac and cheese dinner last night as well as my bagel and juice for breakfast this morning. What's up with that?! I'm also noticing a pattern...I'll be fine for a week then I'll be sick for 2 or 3 days. We'll see what happens I guess.

Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean he/she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

I added some tickers in the "Pregnancy Tickers" section. It's a ticker for different things baby related. Go check it out! My favorites are the developmental stages and the one that compares the baby to the approximate size of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment