Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday (05/19/11)

As promised in my last post here is my thankful post for today. I'm thankful for my loving husband. Since the day I met him he's always been caring, loving, protective, beautiful inside and out, funny and the list can go on and on.

A few days ago I had horrible gas pains, I was crouching over from the pain, and sent him on a mission to find me something to relieve the pain. He ran right out and got something from Walgreens and returned back in 5 minutes tops. He even asked the pharmacist if it was pregnancy safe. Brownie points for him!

On a forum that I belong to they usually do a "Thankful Thursday" post every week. Everyone will randomly post something that they're thankful for. Maybe I'll carry that over to my blog. What do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment