Thursday, May 26, 2011

Worried for Nothing (05/26/11)

My Doctors appointment yesterday went perfectly fine. I met another one of my 6 OBGYNs and she seems nice I just felt a little rushed. She asked me if I had any questions. I've been getting some bad gas pains lately, to the point where I can't stand up straight or put even the slightest amount of pressure on my abdomen. She recommended GasX for gas pain. She listened to the heartbeat on the doppler and the heart rate was in the 160's per minute. She wanted to see me again in another 4 weeks for a quick check-up. So our next appointment is June 21st, the day after our anatomy scan.

Ahhhhhhhh! Our anatomy scan! It's getting so close. Another 3 weeks and 4 days we'll be finding out what we're having! Any bets or guesses? I'm thinking boy but DH is thinking girl. We'll find out soon enough! Our appointment is on June 20th at 2PM and after that we're going to head to Babies R Us to start our registry then go out to dinner. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment