Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flutters? (05/18/11)

So I'm pretty sure I felt flutters this morning! It feels so weird. I'd describe it as a fish swimming in my belly and I got tickled by it's fins. I'm still waiting on that fart to follow thinking it was just gas. Haha! I told DH and his face lit up. It was incredible to see his reaction. From what I read in my pregnancy books it wont be for another 1-3 weeks until I feel some definate kicks. Then another 1-3 weeks after that until you can feel some kicks on the outside (with your hand on my belly). Bring it on! Momma loves you so much already Baby Salcedo!

I've done a lot of complaining about my pregnancy on here and I feel like I should do a "I'm thankful for" post. Perhaps that will be my post for tomorrow! Keep on the look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment