Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fruit Loops (05/24/11)

Baby is not a fan of fruit loops. So far out of every thing I've tried, I can only keep bagels down in the morning. On a rare occasion even I can't keep that down.

I feel like crap today. I would have called out of work today if I had some extra sick time. We also have a mandatory meeting today. It would have been nice to just relax in bed while reading my book. I think this might have to do with me pushing my limits lately. Since I've gotten some energy back I've been trying to get caught up on things around the house. I guess I have to step back a little. DH would love to tell me "I told you so." He's always trying to tell me I've been doing too much lately. But I always do what I do best and tune him out. I should've listened. Don't tell him I said that though, ok? ;)

Tomorrow is my monthly check-up. Wish me luck because I'm nervous as hell about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment