Sunday, July 3, 2011

22 Weeks! (07/03/11)

As of Friday I turned 22 weeks pregnant. As you can see the baby is roughly the size of a mango. The baby is about 10.5"-11.8" tall and weighs 12.7-20.8 oz.

Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.


It's so hard to believe I'm 22 weeks pregnant already. It seems like yesterday I just tested positive. I created a list of things that need to be done before Sophia joins us and now I just feel overwhelmed. On the bright side, it makes me feel better to have a list of things written down so I feel somewhat organized. Does anyone else have a list of things to do before your baby is born?

You may notice that I changed the layout of the blog a bit. It's still very baby-ish but more girly than the other one. It may be just me but I feel like this layout seems more organized than the last one. I'm pretty pleased with it. What do you think? I also added a "About Us" page. Check it out! I re-did the "Belly Bump Photos" page. I added the links to the other blogs I follow as well. So there's quite a few changes, take a look around and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment