Wednesday, July 20, 2011

6 Months?! (07/20/11)

It just occured to me that I'm 6 months pregnant. Six months pregnant?! Where'd the time go? I thought this would be the longest 40 weeks of my life but the last 24 weeks flew by. I have a little over 15 weeks left. Excited? Hell yes! Nervous? Hell yes! Scared? To death! DH and I can handle it though. I seriously can not wait to hold her, look at her in the eyes and tell her how much I love her. She truely holds my heart and soul already. How is that even possible? She's still growing inside my body daily getting ready to be put on earth - it's mind blowing.

I had my monthly check up yesterday and everything went well. My OBGYN checked my blood pressure, weighed me, measured my belly and listened to the heartbeat (which took forever to find because she's such a squirmy little thing). I asked a few questions and I was on my way. I was only in that office for about 30 minutes which includes waiting in the waiting room to be called. I love that office!

No comments:

Post a Comment