Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Energy, Where are You? (07/19/11)

I belong to a pregnancy board that has a November 2011 Mom board and there's been talk about 2nd tri energy lately. I'm sad to say that I haven't gotten it and that's the thing I was looking forward to the most. I work a full time job. I work Monday through Friday 7-4. By the time I get home I just want to veg for a little bit, eat dinner, shower and go to bed!

I have so much to do before the baby gets here and I'm starting to stress out about it. We want to move into the guest room/office/crafting space, which is the biggest room in the house, and create a space for Sophia. Before we do that though we need to clear out that room, tear up the carpet, put down pergo floors, start moving in and create small a space for Sophia. I figured it would be great for those midnight feedings! Hopefully we'll get a bigger house in Florida before she gets too big.

Then there's the usual nesting that needs to be done - all the cleaning and organzing each room that comes with it. I need to stop dragging my feet and Sophia should be my motivation to get all this done, which is true! So from here on out, this is my vow, my week days after work will be my veg days and the weekends I'll start working on the house. Top priority is getting the other room cleared out, redone and move into there. After that I'll be attacking the house room by room deep cleaning and re-organizing. This shall be fun. Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment