Friday, August 19, 2011

29 Weeks! (08/19/11)

As of today I'm 29 weeks along! 77 more days to go and only 8 more weeks until I'm full term. Ekkk! The baby is approximately the size of a squash, 15.2 - 16.7" long and weighs 2.5 - 3.8 lbs. She'll be about the size of a squash until week 33. She'll be gaining some baby chub until then.

Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.

Nothing new to report here since yesterday. If you're interested in my currents symptoms check out yesterdays post.

DH and I are having a date night. We're going to a dine-in theater to see 30 Minutes or Less. We spotted the theater a few months ago and have been wanting to check it out since. We might as well go now before Sophia gets here because we wont get many date nights once she's here. Then tomorrow we may go on a double date with DH's friends to Medievil Times for dinner. DH isn't much of the "date-like" person so to me this is a big weekend. Two dates in 1 weekend. Yay! I couldn't be more excited about it either! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment