Monday, August 8, 2011

Venting (08/08/11)

In this post I'll be venting about something that has been bothering me through out my whole pregnancy so far. Out of DH's generation, between all his cousins, this will be the 7th pregnancy to start the next generation. Well, yesterday I attended a family get together at DH's Grandma's house for a BBQ. One of Ian's Aunts looks at me dead in the eyes and said "Oh you're much bigger than --------- and she's got only 5 weeks left!" Really? Really?! Thanks. I think I'll go to the bathroom and shove my finger down my throat now. I'm so sick and tired of the "Oh you're getting huge!" comments. Well I am almost 7 months pregnant and growing a baby inside my fucking uterus, did you expect me to have a flat belly still? Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment