Monday, August 22, 2011

Road Maps & Randomness (08/22/11)

Yesterday was my lazy Sunday so I was laying in bed on my left side watching a movie. DH slips his hands between my belly and the bed and kept them there for a good 3 minutes or so. I said "What the hell are you doing?!" "I'm holding my little girl." and gives me the biggest smile. Awww!

Last night at around 8 o'clock I changed into some fleece pants (I was freezing!) and DH spotted some stretch marks on the upper part of my thighs. "Are those scratches or something?" "No dear, those are called stretch marks." Wonderful! I recently discovered a road map on my ass, on the back of my thighs right below my ass and on my sides by my hips...but my belly is all clear. WTF! I guess I'll never wear a bikini again. *Sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment