Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blech! (08/04/11)

I'm such a horrible blogger. I don't update nearly as often as I should. For the past few days I've been feeling "yucky". Not M/S or anything, just "yucky". Like stomach cramps - the kind you'd get with a stomach ache or some kind of food poisioning along with some gurgling. The rest of this paragraph may be TMI so if you don't care to read it just skip over it. Everything I've eaten since Tuesday has went right through me. Yup, I'm talking about diarrhea. When I say everything I mean soup, veggies, crackers, etc. Last night I decided to scarf 2 bananas down when I got home from work and make homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. That was the trick. So far so good. I even packed up a container of it for lunch at work this morning. The runs while at work is no fun. Trust me! If you'd like the recipe I plan on posting it in the "Recipes" tab.

As I approach the 3rd trimester, which will start tomorrow (Ekkk!), I'm getting more and more tired. Worse than the 1st trimester. Awesome! This is when I planned on getting the house ready for baby the most. I'll have to suck it up and deal with it and get DH's help as much as I can and hope that things get done on time. He doesn't seem to worry but I'm a planner and a worrier so that's just my nature.

I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment