Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Doesn't Like... (03/15/11)

So far is seems like the baby doesn't like anything I eat. It seems like everything I eat I'm in the bathroom right afterwards dry-heaving. This morning I had my first encounter of throwing up though. I made myself a nice bowl of cheerios and a handful of blueberries. I took 2 bites and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was told by a few people "You will throw up. Just eat normally and accept it." With that advice on my mind I tried to continue to eat my cheerios and blueberries but after 2 bites I threw up again. After that I switched to saltine crackers for breakfast. I just can't run to the bathroom every few bites to throw up. I don't have it in me.

As far as my current symptoms:
- M/S
- Bloated
- Sore boobs
- Exhaustion
- Mild cramping
- Lower backache
- Stuffy/Runny nose

The symptoms aren't that bad except for this M/S. I feel miserable. At one point I actually wished to have M/S so I'd "feel" pregnant...well I totally take that back now. I wouldn't wish M/S on anybody. Cheers to my beautiful fellow pregnant friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment