Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Crashed My Car While Throwing Up(03/29/11)

I'm having a bit of a rough day today as far as M/S goes. I was able to eat half of an english muffin with a teeny tiny bit of peanut butter for breakfast - gagging the whole way of course. I slowly ate the other half once I got to work. After that was digested I drank some water and a few saltines because I was getting hungry again.

Lunch time rolled around and I decided that I was going to take a ride to Burger King because I'm craving nuggets and fries with ketchup. I get to my car and immediately started to gag once I turned the car on and put it in gear to drive away. One gag after another and I finally threw up in my mouth. I quickly opened my door to spit it out and as I did that my car rolled (I drive a stick shift) into a parking lot light pole. 'FML' I thought. Can today get any worse? I continue to throw up as people were walking by asking me if I'm ok and if I needed anything. "I'm ok. Just leave me alone!" was my reply to everyone that asked. Rude? Yes. But when I'm throwing up I just want to be left alone. I just need to let it out and I'll be fine. I rinse my mouth out and get my tired, stanky- breath ass back into the office to pout and eat some more saltines and drink more water. I still want some nuggets and fries! What's wrong with me?

I didn't even check out my car to see what damage was done. It shouldn't be too bad...I only rolled into the pole. At that point I didn't care about the damage. I threw up, I'm shaking, I'm cold, I'm tired even though I got a good 7 hours of sleep last night and I feel like a whale. I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired.

[starts sarcasm]Tomorrow I go in for my prenatal pap smear and I can't hardly wait![/ends sarcasm] I freakin' hate pap smears. I'm especially not fond of getting one done while feeling so shitty. How about I go to sleep and some one wake me up when November rolls around. That sounds like a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment