Monday, March 7, 2011

We're Pregnant! (03/07/11)

Hello everyone. So this is my new pregnancy and post-pregnancy blog. I'll be talking about my pregnancy and doctors appointments and so fourth here. I'm excited to document my symptoms, cravings, weight gain and all here so I can share it with fellow pregnancy bloggers as well. Heres to being pregnant! ::Raises a glass of ice cold milk::

February 22nd, 2011 was probably one of the best days of our lives. My husband and I found out we were going to be parents. That day my boobs hurt, I was crampy (but a different kind of cramp than the usual from AF), I was tired and I threw up my breakfast. I decided to make a run to the local CVS and pick up a digital HPT. I took the HPT on my lunch break while at work and to my surprise "Pregnant" popped up. I was totally shocked, scared, nervous and anxious all at the same time. I was so excited I couldn't eat my lunch after that! I couldn't wait to get home and tell my husband that we were going to have a baby! I got home and gave him a kiss. I pulled the +HPT out of my purse and just showed it to him with out saying a word. He said "Oh my god! Really? Seriously? Are you serious? For real? When?! Is this a joke?" Needless to say he was excited.

Right now I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. As for current symptoms I'm just extremely tired, slight cramping, my lower back aches and some slight nausea. Other than that I feel great! I'm suppose to get M/S anywhere between week 5 and 8 but may not even get it at all. For now I'm just enjoying being pregnant with no M/S.

So we go for our first prenatal Doctor visit on March 10th for some bloodwork and to answer any questions I might have. On March 30th I go in again for a pelvic exam and an ultrasound. I'm so very nervous but trust in God that things will work out the way they're suppose to. My EDD is November 4th, 2011 (the day after MIL's birthday)... happy belated birthday to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment