Monday, March 28, 2011

Breakfast (03/28/11)

[starts sarcasm]Happy Monday everyone![/ends sarcasm] I decided to give Honey Bunches o' Oats w/ Peaches a go this morning for breakfast. I sat on the couch eating my cereal while watching FOX News...my morning ritual. I ate it nice a slow because my M/S is horrible in the morning usually gagging all the way through breakfast. When I was just about finished I thought to myself 'Wow! I'm doing great this morning!' Well right after that I gagged followed by throwing up in what's left of my cereal...on the couch. I made my way over to the bathroom and finished my business there. I then packed some dry cheerios in a snack bag and went on my way to work.

My boss asked me why I was late. I'm not normally a minute late so she knew something was up. "I'm pregnant and I'm having a horrible case of M/S right now. Escuse me." I ran to the bathroom again to throw up. I rinsed my mouth out and went to her office to apologize. She laughed and said "Oh! That explains all the ginger ale and saltines you've been eating lately. I hope you feel better. If you're having a bad morning again just give me a call and I'll cover you." I feel so much better telling her because I don't feel like I have to hide it anymore. I found that she's also giving more work to my co-worker to give me a little bit of a "break".

No comments:

Post a Comment