Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holy Hormones, Batman (03/16/11)

Lately I've been one sobbing mess. I was watching a My Fair Wedding marathon and I cried. Hard. I didn't even get teary during my own wedding. I watched Saved by the Bell this morning as I was eating my breakfast and I cried. Hard. I must have seen every episode 100+ times. No lie. I was listening to Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas this morning on my way to work and I cried. Hard. WTF is wrong with me?! Oh thats right. Hormones!

What am I currently craving? Grilled cheese, pickles and a huge stinkin' salad with a ton of dressing. Oh yeah, and my Mom's homemade mac n' cheese. She makes the best mac n' cheese. I think I might ask her for the recipe and make it myself. I also wouldn't mind some corned beef and cabbage since tomorrow is St. Pattys Day. Yup, I'm a fatty. Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment