Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can't Catch A Break (04/19/11)

I was just on the phone with my Mom and Dad lastnight talking about how great I felt. I was telling them that my symptoms are pretty much gone I just felt tired...I didn't even have an episode of dry heaving! Well that lasted real long because I'm having a rough morning. I threw up as soon as I got out of bed and had a yogurt because normally that helps settle my stomach. Notice I said normally? Well I got to work and settled in and wouldn't you know I threw up in my garbage can mid conversation with someone at work. He says "Oh my goodness! Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm pregnant." as I wipe the left over throw up off my chin. Attractive, right? "I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations!" I'm really beginning to think this baby hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment