Thursday, April 28, 2011

Never Ending Growing Boobs (04/28/11)

I went bra shopping last weekend because my 34B bras just weren't cutting it anymore. They were spilling out over the sides of my bra and my nipples kept popping out. I bought 2 36D bras and they're already getting tight and spilling out. I'm glad I only bought 2 because it looks like I'll be moving on up to DD's very soon. At this rate I'll have HUGE boobs by the end of my pregnancy... oh such a wonderful thing to look forward to. *rolls eyes*

As far as symptoms I'm just feeling nauseous, tired as heck, nauseous, sore nipples and did I meantion nauseous? I'm so over the throwing up daily thing. I was so mean to DH last night and I felt really bad. He was just trying to take care of me and make me feel better but it did nothing but make me snap at him. God bless his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment