Monday, April 4, 2011

Off To The Doctors (04/04/11)

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was miserable. All I did was sleep and throw up. Literally. Everything I ate or drank including water comes right back up. This morning I had a few bites of plain toast and water. I just threw that up. I called my OBGYN office and they told me to go in ASAP. I'm meeting DH at the Doctor's office at 10:30. The receptionist told me the Doctor has to look at me and may send me to the hospital to be put on IVs to get me hydrated again. Awesome!

If one more person tells me this whole M/S thing is mind over matter I have no problem ripping their tongues out and sewing it to their foreheads. Wouldn't that be a sight? I'd give my left arm to have an appetite again. Or even to eat saltines and drink water with out throwing it up. I would like to think it's mind over matter but it really isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment