Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rough Mornings (04/12/11)

You know it's going to be a rough day when your day starts off with a rough morning. I woke up at 5:45 as usual to get ready for work. I did my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I headed to the kitchen for some breakfast. I decided to have a banana nut muffin warmed up with a little butter and a glass of cranberry juice. I sat down and ate about half the muffin and drank about half the glass of cranberry juice. I started to dry heave. I quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom cupping my mouth because I knew I was about the throw up. Guess what...I threw up twice in my hand cupped to my mouth added with a mouthfull of throw up - unable to make it to the bathroom. I got to the toilet and bent over as I threw up all over the toilet and floor. I cleaned up and rinsed my mouth out. I threw up all over my outfit so I had to change. I packed a baggie of dry cheerios and was on my way.

Just when I thought my morning couldn't get any worse I almost was involved in a 3 car accident. Two cars ahead of me were tailgating each other and the car in front of them slammed on the breaks. The two cars ahead of me collided bumper to bumper. I saw that happen and all within .5 seconds I slammed on my breaks realizing I wasn't going to stop with out rear ending the car in front of me because my brakes locked. I quickly check my blind spot and swerve into the next lane. I had to pull into the gas station in that area for a few minutes to calm my nerves. The car that was originally behind me did the same thing and swerved avoiding being the third car.

Today can only get better from here on out. Atleast I get out of work at 12:30 today. I plan on getting a pedicure and taking a nap. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap sorry your morning went so crappy! I guess look at it as everything happens for a reason... maybe you got sick to make you that much more late so you would miss the accident and not be in here. Sending some positive vibes your day! Hope the rest of it goes good for you, and becareful!

    ReplyDelete