Thursday, April 7, 2011

Count Down! (04/07/11)

Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks. Double digits! Woohoo! I absolutely can-not-freakin'-wait to find out the sex, start a registry and getting ready for that LO to join us as a family of three. I can't wait to give birth to that beautiful healthy precious baby and hold him/her in my arms and share our first timeless moment together. There's exactly 211 days left!

Last night I had the worst headache. After a good nights sleep I woke up this morning feeling great - no more headache. I know that headaches are a side effect from Zofran so I'm wondering if that's why I got it. I also know that headaches are a symptom of pregnancy so it's really hard to say what caused it. I also had some cramping last night but that's from my uterus stretching. Who woulda thought that your uterus stretching would be so painful? I treated myself to a bowl of vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries and hot fudge on top. It was absolutely delicious! I'm kind of looking forward to another bowl tonight!

As of right now I feel perfectly fine. No MS, sore boobs, fatigue, backache, cramps or anything. I'm going to take advantage of it while I can. I wonder if this is a sign of M/S disappearing? That would be absolutely wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment