Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Zofran How I Love Thee (04/06/11)

Let me just say that I freakin' love Zofran. Before I'd get nauseous just thinking about food and actually throw up every time I tried eating. Now I can take one of those suckers and take comfort in knowing that I can actually eat with minimal or no gagging/throwing up at all so far. Yay! I must admit though, while I was eating some McDonalds for lunch (don't judge) my co-worker was talking about a party she's planning and all the foods she was going to make. I was fighting a few gags.

Last night I had chinese food/sweet and sour chicken with vegetable fried rice for dinner and it stayed down. If I attempted to eat that with out Zofran it's over Johnny. I would have lost it right at the dinner table. Attractive, right?

I was watching America's Funniest Home Videos last night with DH and they showed a clip of a bride and groom making their way to the back of the church after being pronounced husband and wife. She was gagging on the way back down the aisle and she leaned over in the pews and threw up. I couldn't help but wonder if it was her nerves that were getting the best of her or if it was because she was pregnant and her M/S kicked in. Either way, sometimes I still feel like throwing up at any given moment like that poor bride did regardless of where I am! I really don't want to depend on these pills. I guess we'll take things a day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment